Can you believe it? Two whole years of cooking, experimentation and blogging! I had no idea back then that two years on I would still be writing and I can’t really believe it has been this long. I am like an excited child ready to blow out my birthday candles! Firstly I wanted to say thanks to all of you for reading and checking out my recipes. Without you reading, this wouldn’t be the same. So thanks. Don’t get worried now – this isn’t a thank you and goodbye thing, more of an “oohh… what should I do next?”
I have stopped trying to set New Years resolutions for my life as often I end up using them as a reason for me having failed at something when I don’t achieve them. However I think after two years it’s good for me to have a look at how to make this blog even better, what recipes to try and what projects to start next.
So I think this year I hope to….
- Make my blog prettier, nice photos, better layout and a lovely logo … I am already working on this one so watch this space
- Give you all more of what you want …. let me know what recipes you would like to see, what food you want me to road test and resources that you would love
- Make Cheese… I was supposed to do that last year, but I chickened out so this January I am going to get cheese making again
- Balance the indulgent with the darn tootin’ good for you …. let’s just put it this way: we can’t always be Nigella, sometimes we need to be healthy
- And finally, post more regularly… I know sometimes I can go a bit silent – after all life does get busy, but this year I really want to have more regular features and give you at least one new recipe a week…. not overly ambitious I hope
Well that’s the plan, so let’s just see what happens.
I would love to hear what you think I should be working on and also what projects you have got planned for the new year.
Here is to a great 2013. I better start cooking!