So you might have guessed from the lack of posts over the last few weeks that I am not in my usual routine. Well if you did, you were right. I am in fact on Holiday! (hurray!) So for the next week or so it might be a bit quiet.
However I didn’t want to leave you all in the lurch- so seeing as I am having a break I thought I would share one of my recent cupcake successes to make you all feel a bit better about me being here:
Think of this recipe as my sorry present.
Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Cupcakes
2oz peanut butter
4oz self raising flour
2oz white chocolate chopped into chunks
1oz peanut butter
4oz icing sugar
1oz white chocolate melted
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together with the sugar
- Whisk the egg until they are light and fluffy
- Slowly add the eggs bit by bit adding in some flour if the mixture becomes to runny
- Add the rest of the flour and then stir in the chopped white chocolate
- Spoon into cupcake cases and bake in the oven for 15 mins until they are golden
- For the icing mix the butter, peanut butter and icing sugar together until creamy
- Melt the white chocolate and leave to cool a bit, once this has cooled slightly add to the mixture
- Finally toast some peanuts and then crush, ice your cakes and sprinkle the peanuts on top
So thank you for stopping by I will be back to blogging regularly in a week or so – Including a full report of yummy foods and hopefully some recipes inspired by my travel.
Have a lovely week.